Workshop Procedures & Forms
- Familiarize yourself with building goals, CSIP goals, and Missouri Learning Standards.
- Fill out PDC request Rubric. Get your principal's signature. Send the request to the PDC Rubric Chair. The Rubric Chair will confer with the PDC members regarding the approval or denial of the request.
- A. If the request is approved the Rubric Chair will inform you of the approval and the form will be sent back to you marked approved.
- B. If the request is denied, the Rubric Chair will inform you of the committee's decision and reasoning for the decision.
- After the request has been approved fill out the Request to Attend Conference/Workshop Form.
- Complete the activity registration forms.
- Complete separate purchase orders for registration, and lodging costs. Obtain the building principal's signature on all purchase orders.(Refer to School Board Policy DLC-AP regarding amount allowed for meals and mileage).
- Complete the van reservation form or, if required, a Request For Mileage Pre-Approval.
- After obtaining all the necessary signatures, make a copy of all the forms for yourself. hand the original forms into your building secretary to be processed.
- The rubric chair will confer with PDC members regarding the approval or denial of the request.
A. If the request is approved, the forms will be sent to central office immediately for signatures and coding. The central office and/or the PDC chairperson will inform you of approval.
B. If the request is denied, the building representative will inform you of the committee's decision and reasoning for the decision..
Upon your return from the activity:
- Complete mileage and meal reimbursement forms upon return and send to the central office secretary for payment.
- Submit a paragraph regarding your activity experience within one week to the building principal and the rubric chair. You will be asked to comment on your activity experience at an upcoming faculty meeting.
****Don't forget to make copies for yourself of all forms and purchase orders!