The New Bloomfield R-III Elementary provides Title One Communication Arts services for all students in grades K-5. Students are served in both pull-out and inclusion settings.
If you feel your student would benefit from Title I please contact your child's teacher or one of our Title I Reading teachers:
Bridget Maddox (English Language Arts)
Megan Clinton (Math)
Title I Parent Involvement per District Policy
Pursuant to federal law, the district and parents of children participating in the Title I program will jointly develop and agree upon a written parent involvement policy. This policy will describe how the agency will accomplish the following:
- Involve parents in the joint development of the Title I program plan and in the process of reviewing the implementation of the plan and suggesting improvements.
- Provide the coordination, technical assistance and other support necessary to assist participating schools in planning and implementing effective parental involvement activities to improve student academic achievement and school performance.
- Build the schools' and parents' capacity for strong parental involvement.
- Coordinate and integrate Title I parental involvement strategies with those of other educational programs.
- Conduct, with the involvement of parents, an annual evaluation of the content and effectiveness of the parental involvement policy in improving the academic quality of the schools served, including identifying barriers to greater participation by parents in activities authorized by law, particularly by parents who are economically disadvantaged, have disabilities, have limited English proficiency, have limited literacy or are of any racial or ethnic minority background. The district will use the findings of such evaluation to design strategies for more effective parental involvement and to revise, if necessary, the parental involvement policies.
- Involve parents in the activities of the schools served.